You can get paid while you learn AND earn college credit at the Quad City Electrical Training Center.
You’ll graduate with a career that offers you:
- $60,000 - $70,000 annual income without going to college
- Full health care benefits for you and your family
- Guaranteed retirement benefits
- A training program that pays you while you learn and earns you college credits at the same time
- Approximately 59 different career paths, including owning your own business
If this sounds good to you and you enjoy working with your hands then consider a career in the union electrical construction business.
Journeyman Wireman Apprenticeship Application Download
Download the Journeyman Wireman Apprenticeship Application PDF. Click here for more information about the about the Journeyman Wireman Apprenticeship Program.